TC nano-coatings are a solution that is completely safe for people and the environment . Since they exhibit photocatalytic properties, they actually work based on nature. They protect surfaces against viruses, bacteria, molds and fungi, and in addition, they allow to eliminate non-toxic microorganisms from the air that rubs on the surfaces covered with our antiviral, antibacterial TC Bacto-Vir Shield coating . The same principle is used to purify surface water, groundwater and sewage. Titanium dioxide (TiO2) uses ultraviolet radiation to break down various types of chemicals that are toxic to humans. Thanks to our eco-friendly nano-coatings it is possible too self-cleaning of solar panels and protection of car paint. Thanks to the superhydrophilic properties, our nano coating does not give dirt (microbiological, chemical, physical) a chance to permanently adhere to the covered surface, reducing the amount of chemicals needed for cleaning and disinfection. Our coating based on titanium dioxide nanotechnology is capable of purifying the air from toxic compounds arising from the combustion of transport fuels.
The safety of TC coatings is confirmed by:
- CIOP PIB (Central Institute for Labor Protection – National Research Institute) report on the research on nanoparticle emission during the spraying process of applying protective layers from an aqueous solution of nano titanium dioxide.
- CIOP PIB (Central Institute for Labor Protection – National Research Institute) report on the testing of nanoparticle emissions in the air before and after the application of titanium dioxide coatings on a ceramic tile sample and a carpet sample in laboratory conditions with a stable air flow
- PAN (Polish Academy of Sciences) Laboratory of Nanostructures Institute of High Pressure Physics, report on the examination of mean particle / agglomerate size by DLS method
- PAN (Polish Academy of Sciences) Laboratory of Nanostructures Institute of High Pressure Physics, report on the examination of the mean particle / agglomerate size by the NTA method
- Eurovir Hygiene-Labor GmbH, virucidal activity of the product “TC Bacto Vir Shield” against the virus. Virucidal activity test against a modified Ankara strain (MVA) using the suspension test according to EN 14476: 2019
- SGS, Nano TiO2 content test in aqueous solution.
- SGS, effectiveness tests against selected microorganisms – compliance with the ISO 22196-1: 2011 standard
- IPS, International Photocatalyst Standards Testing Center, removal of nitrogen oxides according to ISO 22197-1: 2016
- PZH, attest