Protect your surfaces against viruses, bacteria, molds and fungi with our nanotechnology, based on an antibacterial coating with photocatalytic properties. Under the influence of ultraviolet radiation, it is able to decompose various types of chemicals into water, carbon dioxide and inorganic anions. It uses a catalyst in the form of titanium dioxide (TiO2), the light absorbing capacity of which is enhanced by silver atoms. Thanks to this, our TC Bacto Vir Shield antiviral coatings do not need additional lighting with UV-emitting devices, which is also a great advantage in terms of economy. They provide excellent protection for surfaces covered with them, both during the day and at night.
Advanced, Durable & Safe Protection
Our nano VLR modified photocatalyst has amazing effect on killing almost all kinds of bacteria and virus included their mutants such as MRSA, SARS, H5N1 etc. The performance last very long time due to the catalytic reaction mode. Our improved photocatalyst can thoroughly decompose bacteria, virus and their body and endotoxin. The photocatalyst can completely destroy the bacteria and virus directly, not just killing them, therefore it won’t lose its effect because of the bacterial body accumulation on the surface (e.g. silver antibacterial process). Meanwhile, photocatalyst can also eliminate smells from smokes and pets, and wipe out the indoor allergic agent to reduce the incidence of respiratory diseases.
- Anti-bacterial & anti-viral treatment of public places such as hospitals, schools, hotels, taxis, buses etc.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-viral treatment for antibacterial mask, filter, gloves, clothes, device and products
- In-house anti-bacterial, deodorizing, anti-allergic, epidemic protection
- Broad-spectrum activity, targeting non-selective
- High performance and everlasting effect
- Decomposition of germ body and endotoxin
- Safety, no extra pollution, environment friendly and harmless to human beings
- Broad-spectrum anti-microbial / anti-viral feature, kill almost all kinds of bacteria and virus, meet anti-superbugs need.
- Provide deodorization and anti-allergen feature
- For the anti-bacterial mask, filter and device industry
- Long time efficiency, not need frequently reusing
- Control and restrain outspread of mold and fungus
- Efficiently defend epidemic disease in public places, such as hospitals, schools, hotel etc
Confirmed efficiency against SARS CoV-2 at the level of 99% in Virology Research Services Ltd in London